Monday, June 28, 2010

Shopping in Japan

I usually don't have lot of time to shop while I am here on business trip but I always find time :) I went to LOFT (huge stationary/DIY/hardware store) and went crazy... few things I loved this time was cards for birthday and stuff. Usually it's around $3-4 in NYC but in Japan there are many cute ones and only around $1-3. I bought bunch of them!! Also some pens that Brian requested. and I bought more "magical" pens that you can erase with rubber which is attached to the pen. It is very magical... the problem is it makes me want to erase everything that I write. I love small things in Japan!

2 comments:

Nico said...

this will make Brian's client very happy, which means more food for me!

saknak said...

Nico> yes! more food for you Nico! i miss you~!