Thursday, February 24, 2011

A Moment of Oasis on the Street and TV

This wall, I like. It's a construction near by my work. They have such a cute illustrations don't you think? I wish every construction site is decorated this fun. 

I am now addicted to Fringe, the drama series... it's like 24 and heroes together! By watching those kind of FBI drama, and living my life recently, I identified 3 different type of colleagues who I do NOT like. I am sure these guys are everywhere.

1. A person/boss who tries to erase bad things. Pretends nothing happened.
2. Colleagues or often bosses who don't listen to others and use their authorities wrong ways.
3. People, especially guys who are like cats to their superior.

They disgust me. I don't want be ever like them, being adult is hard.

No comments: