Monday, August 27, 2007

Iceland Chocolate



I like going to Whole Foods. Although my boyfriend hates it and I believe most of boys do since it is ridiculously crowded and it could be expensive groceries... but they carry such fascinating stuff that I have never seen or stuff that look just awesome! :)

I found this chocolate today right before I rang up my groceries.. It said Icelandic Chocolate and I have never had Icelandic chocolate! I thought I'd give it a try. I loved the design of the package too. It's such a simple and nice wrapping. It was two milk chocolate bars, I am eating them with my raspberry beer but it tastes so good! the label tells me that they use the original methods that has been used for over a century and also it is full bodied cocoa beans blends with Icelandic quality milk!

Just imagine Iceland milk..... oh, it just is fascinating. since I have never been to Iceland, my imagination for milk in Iceland keeps expanding as if it is the best milk in the whole world... clean and mild taste......... (In my imagination world at this point) anyway, it tasted very good, you should try if you have a chance!

No comments: