Monday, August 27, 2007

Monday Off



ok, I feel like writing entries in English for a while. I haven't done it for a while and that is because I don't know how many English speaking audience is reading this... but anyway that's all good, I will proceed writing this in English. Most of my friends read my easy English anyway! (right?)

Today was Monday in New York but I was off from work since I worked on Sunday. I didn't know what to do but I knew I wanted to relax. I slept in until like 10am and got up, ate breakfast and decided to take a bath. Sometimes you get lucky and you get to fill the bath tub with hot water, but often I don't get hot water all the way to fill it. Sometimes my nice boyfriend boils water in a lots of pans and makes extra hot water for me which makes me feel like a princess! :D

After I took a bath, I watched this DVD from my highschool period. We had this big sports festival at my high school and students spent their life on it...(We do some performance with 100 kids) hard to explain but it was your whole life. I have this documentary video that my friends filmed at that time and recently converted to DVD from VHS at work. hehe. This film is the only one brings me back to the time. It sucks me enough into the period that I can remember the feeling I had for each moments in the film.....
It was already 7 years ago, in the film we were doing our best, spending all time on sports festival and crying so hard, getting angry so hard, and being happy from bottom of the heart. It made me think if I have anything right now in my life that would make me cry so bad from feeling paid off.





I went to Bedford since I wanted to be near the water. It was such a nice day today like a real summer! (You know it has been real cold in New York like Autumn!) It has been almost 2 years since I moved out from my apt. in Bedford. I haven't been back often since then and I saw many new buildings today like a lux. condos and new boutiques. I was surprised how much change a year can make! There is a small park that I like it faces the water and I can see Manhattan across from the park. It's not a great park but I can be close enough to the water and great view! I wrote a letter to my friend in Australia and got a lot of sunshine! It was a great Monday off......

No comments: