Friday, September 14, 2007

friends around the person

I know this person for.. almost 2 years now and he is around my dad's age. He is Japanese person but he has this character that his ethnicity won't get in a way when he makes friends. If you talk to him once, you know he has been through a lot in his life and he is loved by a lot of people.

His smile, his way of talking, his way of explaining himself... whenever I see him he is like a person that he loves his life and he is enjoying it very well. You can tell from every move that he makes, every word that he speaks.

He always tells me stories from his past so passionately. Hardships he went through, love stories that he had, different work stories. Somehow it always encourages me. His stories make me think, " I want to live like him!"

I think the biggest reason is that simply, everybody can tell that he is a happy person and he is very attractive because he loves his life and he is living it. No matter his age is, he is always fresh,fun,and brave to follow where his heart is.

He is leaving for Japan soon after twenty some years in New York City.
I respect him very much and I will miss him!

No comments: