Monday, October 20, 2008

Nico needs attention



Brian is still backpacking in Asia, it feels so long since he left NY! I miss him so much! but it's not only me who misses Brian but Nico also misses him a lot! Recently at night, Nico comes up to me and try to play fetch with me, put all the tennis balls underneath the couch to get my attention, honestly she is so annoying!! hahaha. She tries to play with me forever...forever... I think usually Brian or I will hang out with her and I think she is missing half of love after he left. :(

Yesterday when I did laundry, Nico was sniffing the pile of the laundry and sniffing so hard, which she doesn't usually do but I think she was finding Brian's smell. She was sniffing so hard and when I tried to leave apt for the laundromat, she begged to go outside scratching door, wining and barking. She never usually do that!

Only a week left until he comes back I think Nico will be crazy happy when he comes back!! :)

No comments: