Monday, March 9, 2009

This Smile Always Relaxes me~


This smile always makes me smile~~! I think Nico has a talent to smile. Not every dog can do this! (seriously.)

March is the end of Japanese companies' fiscal year and I am overwhelmed by things to do. This past week was the worst, but with all the friends cheering and kind words, my spirit is recovering from it. Sometimes I am so weak I cannot face my weakness right. It reminds me of myself in elementary school struggling to solve a math problem. Whenever I was frustrated all I could do was "cry". Pathetic huh? Things haven't changed much! (unfortunately) I just get so frustrated sometimes and don't know what to do. Smart people can be logical about it but I guess I am more on emotional side.

Anyway. At work sometimes I still feel like I am learning the third language in English. Meaning all the financial world. It is very mind numbing sometimes. but when I think the way that I am speaking the third language, it makes this concept easier. Either in Japanese or English, it is hard to express in financial language and I have hard time speaking and writing. Sometimes I am not sure who I am! (because I struggle both in Japanese and English) Especially I was writing an article last week and some words I don't even know in Japanese, and most part I felt like my Japanese was degrading and my English is not improving. How frustrating is this!


But when I come home to this smile, everything does not matter but she just makes me feel happy. It's a great thing about having an animal. They are so loving. forgiving. relaxing. They never get too sad, never get too angry, never get too afraid. Lots of things to learn from a dog, makes me think if human is any superior to them!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i look awesome.

saknak said...

Nico> Oh no! you are writing in bunch of comments, when did you do that!?!