Friday, April 13, 2007

Boss who l like.

I love people who I work with at work right now. I work long hours and I get tired and sometimes my work puts me to think too much but still good part is that I have people around me who is willing to "talk" together. I am lucky to have different bosses who is willing to listen to my opinions, stories, who is willing to share opinions and feelings. It means a lot to me and those moments I really appreciate that I am here.

If people around you don't care about what you say and what you think, or if the boss don't care about others, that will be the worst situation. My boss thinks, how he can motivate employees, how he can make a best team out of everybody's characters and abilities. He is willing to talk openly with young people like me and I think it is a big deal.

Anyway, these moments that I feel "Oh, I am so glad that I work with these people" is a big motivation for me to work. I know that my work is not always what I would like to do but when I meet people who I can respect, the moment is worth everything. Meeting somebody that I can respect is like the moment I project my future life such as how I would like to live, how I would like to become...etc.. That definitely keeps me going. I think it is power of respect and honor....

No comments: