Tuesday, January 29, 2008

My brain exploding

If you want to know what I am doing, I am letting my brain to leak from my head!! It's not staying in my skull since I am trying to cram so much unfamiliar things in my head... Reading a lot of reports about finance, especially about technology finance. Economy is like a life...seriously. Some people get addicted to it like drugs. Very sad.

For Friday, I am assigned to go to this nerdy symposium by myself and I was told to make a report to Tokyo...... so much pressure desu. I must study now...! to be continued...

P.S. Nico is recovered. She is ripping stuff up in the house......

4 comments:

Gomfucius said...

Hey I thought I was gonna see some YouTube video of the brain exploding, not some meaningless words!
j/k ;)

Try to keep that brain inside your head.
おすかれそーん。

Anonymous said...

that'd be actually awesome if i have video of myself exploding....って!!なんでよ。

Anonymous said...

i hope this exploding brain is at least temporary and you get a handle on all this hard finance stuff :)

saknak said...

Hi, Em! Thanks for visiting~ yea, I am so depressed that how much I don't know things in this industry...! need to study....