Sunday, December 14, 2008

Relaxed & Stressed Weekend

It was not too cold Sunday, Brian and I decided to check out some apartments available. I thought it was good idea to see what's up with the current market but it turned out that realtors always pain in the butt... I don't know about other states but in New York, looking for new apartments are like starting a war... Of course the realtors we met today weren't all that nice and Brian and I started having arguments.. I don't like that feeling. I know it is so stupid to argue over things like that and I don't know what to say when Brian is upset. I just wanted to get over with it and get back the peaceful life we had. After all, we have a good apartment besides our upstair neighbour is very annoying loud. I wish I were millionair so we don't even have to bother about looking for better apartments. 

On Saturday, We took Nico to Thompkin Sq. Park, different dog park than usual. She met some dogs and had fun. I love animals these days, they are so loyal, loving, honest, and happy. There are so much things to learn from dogs! It makes me feel very peaceful and relaxed. I never get tired of watching them playing!!

No comments: