Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Recent Favorites

Recently, my friend left whole foods shampoo at our house and I started using it. Mine is lavender shampoo and I really liked it, and I just bought Mint conditioner today. I was surprised how cheap it was! It only costed me $2.29 for a bottle. They don't have artificial colors or preservatives, and smells good and clean your hair! I have tried several kinds of shampoos since I came to the U.S. but they are def. one of my favorites. I was using Japanese shampoos which costed me fortune but these, are cheap and great!

Also, this body oil thing is my item this winter. As you know New York dries your skin up! and I was using all different kind of moisturizers but this one works the best. You just use it after shower when your skin is dump. It doesn't get oily or sticky but moisture your skin perfectly all day!! I love it... I usually have bad dry arms and legs but this year I am doing great. Trader Joes sells cheap ver. in Lavender, this is also great!!

No comments: