Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Wisconsin trip to meet friends

My first waking up too late for 6:30am airplane... my alarm didn't go off... when I woke up it was 5:55am, oh shit moment. I got up, grabbed stuff like I was running away from a fire and got on a cab, got to the airport by 6:25am but of course I was too late. Luckily they had an available seat for the next plane, I got on that one. My kind friend picked me up at Milwaukee!

Everyone asked me "why are you going to Wisconsin!?" but I have my goods friend from Oregon and recently moved to Madison Wisconsin, so I visited them....and her dog Milo! Milo is a cute whippet and I was excited to see him for the first time!

I have never been to mid-west but I was surprised how many lakes/rivers are around. The weather was perfect and we drove around the city, many corn field!

Capital. It looks like Washington D.C. doesn't it? There was some festival going on and the capital was full of people...



Madison, surrounded by water!

No comments: