Saturday, September 11, 2010

Weekend in Japan


Visited my friend who lives in Roppongi. Actually I have never walk around that area. It was quiet area. Quite exciting to visit friends who live by themselves. Since I left Japan when I was in high school, I never had opportunities like that you know? Hanging out at friends house in Tokyo is cool. I really like it! My friend's boyfriend cooked great dinner and I spent a night.


Their house was very close to the art museum and they had Man Ray exbition going on so I stopped by. I don't go to museum too often but about this exbition I heard about it here and there and thought maybe it means I should stop by! I didn't know he was from Philly and also lived in Brooklyn New York, I felt somewhat... closer to him when I read that part. Like, a neighbour!


Tokyo is very very hot today, hotter than HK or Singapore. Afraid of going out but I am leaving soon to go some shopping and get things done! Thinking to relax this weekend since I had almost no break past 2 weeks...
Posted by Picasa

No comments: