Wednesday, December 6, 2006

Becoming a Fish



I did not know ever that this hanging shoes originally meant "crack house" is near. I thought it always happened from drinking too much. Probably it is more likely so these days but it is very funny people do this. I have never seen one in Japan. If someone does this, probably somebody call up the electricity company. Such a cautious people.


Today I went swimming, finally the thought of excersising came into my mind and decided to lift my heavy butt to the gym across from my apt. It is seriously, 3 min. away. How lucky I am! I just remembered that I used to go to swimming school for more than 10 years since I was 3 years old. Although I was never a good swimmer. I was never strong enough to be better. All I remember was that I had to swim faster and more laps as I became older and there were so many exams and in the end I was a little scared of smelling chlorine just because I associate with not good memories.




Our neighbour's gym was good, many old people swimming slow, so no pressure. When I was at the University of Oregon, ther had a big pool and half of the swimming pool was DAMN deep for the diving lesson. I loved swimming but I was scared of swimming in the pool since it was so deep and there was no way for me to take a break in middle of the pool.

New York got so cold suddenly, (well it is supposed to be this cold by this time) and many people that I know is getting sick. I hope all of you are staying healthy and warm. Probably many will have tons of holiday parties but don't drink too much! (telling myself here.)

No comments: