Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Conference...try to look old



From yesterday, I am attending this conference about the strategy that Pension Funds use. Always conferences are at the fancy place, and this time also. Some midtown hotel in NYC. Usually there are lots of old professionals and I am one of the youngest/brainless. At least I pretend to look older but it is hard every time to be there, make connections with people and talk about business, especially I do not have that deep knowledge in the industry. I admire a consultant who has done it for so long, because they have to deal with different topic every time, and you are expected to be expert in that field. Another pressuring day. Also, I would love if my company pays for my clothing, to look good at conference is not cheap!!!

No comments: