Saturday, March 10, 2007

Friends

My friends from Elementary school (!) was visiting tonight, funny enough there were two couples from Japan visiting New York this weekend. It was so nice to see them after how many years?? Maybe 7 years or so.......

I am just so happy with friends, I have work, it's way too busy but I love people who I work with and I think that is really lucky. After so many years, friends were very nice, they have changed of course but in a good way, and I was very happy that they visited me.

It was just simply fun, seeing them having drinks and talk about old times. uups, I feel old! Anyway. Although you don't see them everyday, good friends are always good friends. They make me feel that I want to share a lot of things with them. Life is fun, as I make more and more friends! More happiness in your life.

No comments: