Wednesday, March 21, 2007

involving people in life




I like flowers. Flowers make me happy especially bright color ones like these tulips. They totally add "lifeness" to our empty apartment. It makes me feel there is something bright. I have been busy, I don't know how many times I used the word "busy" so far in this blog, but it's wearing me out in every aspect of my life. I wrote this before too but when I am just tired, I feel like doing nothing. It's getting to the point that I feel guilty involving other people in this crazy life.

Not hanging out with friends, when friends ask me out on days off, I think, "Oh, I am tired, I rather stay home.." That is something idiot should think but I cannot help it. When I come home, I cannot think anything else but myself being tired. I am sick of being tired!! I know it's not my own fault but still it totally impacts my social and private life which supposed to give me energy source. I cannot let tiredness occupy my life. I need to start searching how to let myself more relaxed and enjoy my life... I feel like I am a sick person.

Anyway, boring topic. but it's true that it's occupying my thinking and behavior these days!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just bought a bunch of yellow tulips last week too!! What a coincindence!! love ya, Kayo

saknak said...

oh! sasuga my sister, another half in Oregon!