Saturday, July 19, 2008

Wedding is Tomorrow and Pet Goats

This is no dejavu but the wedding is tomorrow again. It is like 3 am right now, my boyfriend went drinking downtown with his friends without realizing it's not new york,and he could not find a cab who would take him home and he is stuck in downtown. He was walking to the house, which would probably take 2hours from down town, so I had to google taxi companies for him! poor my boyfriend. Well, I think you get fine if you hail a cab in Oregon also, opposite from New York.... Without a car, it is hard to survive here.


I have a lot of photos already but I cannot download them yet. We had a rehearsal dinner tonight, went to rose garden and practiced the ceremony and went to yummy Chinese restaurant for a dinner. After the dinner, we went to Groom's house and worked on bouqets and stuff.... Every time at the wedding I am amazed by how much things you have to organize!

Oregon has been very chilly in morning and at night, it feels like Fall weather. During the day, it is very beautiful and sunny.... The friend I am staying with have a cute puppy and groom's parents have cute puppies, I miss Nico!

The friend I am staing with have a younger sister in Eugene, Oregon and she started keeping "Goats" as pets. She loves animals and she already have dog, rabbits, mice at her house! They live in the wood but Goats! I have never seen pet goats!! She is only 13 years old but made this video about her goats pet.

No comments: