Tuesday, November 25, 2008

ADDICTED to this Polaroid Software..

Okay! So I got to know this Polaroid software, which turns regular photos into fake polaroids... it is so much fun, and fun fun application!
Every photo turns out differently, even if you process the same photo twice, they come out different effects. Above is my best friends from high school. We promise to live together when we get old. Right now we live separately but thats ok.

This just a photo looks like a vintage photo, doesn't it??

I love taking Nico to beach, it's from the past summer.

Happy Nico.


This secret (no more...) software can be downloaded from POLAROID PROJECT it's a must software!!!!

1 comment:

Hardboiled Wonderland said...

hey Sak! I love this program!!!!!!! I start my blog too. ^^ still new~~but I totally enjoy it.