Sunday, November 23, 2008

First X'mas Tree

Ah, I have been lazy this week, not writing about anything! Nothing really happened but we went to really good BBQ last night called Fette Sau in Williamsburg, ate a lot of meat and went to another birthday party. 

Nico is going crazy this week, chasing shadows everywhere... If anybody knows how to stop this, please let me know~! It's getting so cold in NYC, blanket is a must on the couch.

Last year, one of the colleagues gave me a x'mas tree for a x'mas gift and I almost forgot about it! We pulled it out and put it out, all we had was one light, so the tree has a lot of space between branches..hahaha. We need to get more decorations I think! We have one present underneath the tree, it's from a dog park friend.  

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

give nico a good hug from me. not sure this will cure the shadow chasing but maybe... Tomo

Anonymous said...

ははは・・・あたしは、一応Thanksgivingが終わるまで待とうと思ってんだよね。その前に家掃除しなきゃ・・・ww

saknak said...

Tomo> Thank you Thank you! I will give her a hug from you~~~!! (and she is staring at her own shadow... it is kind of funny though)


Etsuko> Thanks for the message! yeah, We couldn't wait to put it up~~!