Friday, June 26, 2009

I think I am getting luck


This week was busy but pretty lucky. (or I am supposed to get luck?) When I was walking Nico, I went to park and sitting down, I got bird shit on me!!!  I told my chinese colleague and she told me that Chinese refer poop as gold and it's lucky.

Then I went to Chinese restaurant and opened fortune cookie at the end of the dinner, I had 4 fortunes coming out! it never happen to me before. One of the fortune said (bottom right) I supposed to get promotion or something!! (but I doubt it's happening anytime soon)

and finally I found a penny on the street! (in the United States, it's supposed to be a luck to find a penny, right?)

I am wondering I am just lucky to have lucky events or I hope something actually lucky happens! hahaha. 

1 comment:

Hardboiled Wonderland said...

go buy a lottery ticket!!!