Thursday, June 4, 2009

Tree Broke...

Ok!!! so meanwhile I was taking those lovely flower photos, obviously something happened at the park. When I came out of the park, I realzed all the sirens and people looking at something.. and there it is! poor tree got broken and fell on the street.

It was such a big tree and I was worried if someone got injured, (actually 2 years ago another tree at that park blown down and a person passed away :(   ) but luckily this time I think no one was hurt. I am not sure what happened since it was not windy.. and not raining that much. I am so glad that I was not walking under that tree that time. I pass by there everyday! phew...

2 comments:

DK said...

原因の究明お願いしますよ(笑)
saknakさんメディア関係者でしたよね?

saknak said...

DK>老朽化、かなっ。(適当)実は、後で聞いたんだけど、この木の下で車が2台ぺしゃんこだったらしい。おそろしい。