Sunday, April 26, 2009

Favorite Hiking Spot

This weekend.. it feels like the summer came all of the sudden! We went hiking to my favorite spot, 1 hour away from the city. It was full of life!

All kinds of flowers were blooming, it was getting a lot greener than winter, I like Spring and Summer so much better than winter! oh, I like Autumn too... Winter is too quiet for me!

For a moment, I thought it was cherry blossom! aren't they gorgeous? Beautiful Magnolia in full bloom! I never seen this big and fluffy Magnolia before...
Sunset was beautiful on the river. After coming back from Japan, this nature remind me why I want to stay! It's easy to access the nature in the United States. You can drive and it's there, it heals your heart. anytime you go. Trees are there for you.


And best part is the space! I love open space like this....!

No comments: