Thursday, April 9, 2009

Nico on the ichat



-I chat with my dog in New York, when I talk to her, she seems quite confused! I guess it is hard for dogs to understand the concept of video chat!!! I miss her so much. Planning to get some Japanese dog treats for her. 

-I have been meeting friends and eating so much food past few days... spoiling myself too much. I am kind of already tired! so much things are going on, although I told myself not to overcomit this time!

-My colleague took me to some bar, there were bunch of American losers who pissed me off. They were very drunk and rude, trying to pick up Japanese girls. He said fuck off to us so I almost punched him in the face....! ah, makes me feel sick.


-This Sat is my best friends' wedding, I bought water proof mascara. ready to cry. 

No comments: