Monday, April 13, 2009

Tokyo... is huge!

This is near my office. It is middle of Tokyo, seriously near by 'Tokyo' station. Tokyo is really huge, a lot bigger than Manhattan. Since I left Japan when I was in senior year in high school, I totally had no experience walking around middle of Tokyo, which is considered business area.
Buildings look the same, tall, and new! A lot of department store and office... Stations have huge huge basement with shopping mall, it's like under world of Tokyo. You can find anything you want underground! ( I should take photos of)
Above is famous Shibuya, can you believe how many people are there?! It makes me tired just walking through the huge crowd.... Above is the town I used to hang out when I was in school in Japan, but no more... too busy for me. Feels old!

3 comments:

etsuko said...

なんか、すっかりtouristだね、サクラw
あたしも、あの混み具合はほんとダメだわー。

maimai said...

都内に住んでるあたしだって
渋谷の人込みはだめだよぉ。
たまに行くとどっと疲れる…

saknak said...

etsuko>そうでしょー、やばいよね観光客っていうか田舎者!w

maimai>日本なんか疲れる!何もしてないのに。。飲んでるだけ笑