Thursday, April 16, 2009

Tokyo is ...big!

I cannot flip this photo somehow but its TOKYO station! I can see it from the place I eat lunch. seriously big station.

-Drinking everyday, I am exhausted, but having so much fun
- Japan has so many cute things, I dont have enough money ( alwayas)
-some dude was puking at station, so gross. he looked normal afterwards, he must be doing it everyday
-I am eating all kinds of different food for lunch.
-People still smoke at the restaurant, all my clothes stink
-Clothes and small things are so cute, I cannot resist.....
-bought so many books and send them to NYC
-Tomorrow is the last work day! yay!



2 comments:

Nico said...

Speaking of which, i puked last night, mostly sticks though

saknak said...

Nico> I always tell you not to eat those sticks!!!