Sunday, April 12, 2009

Japanese Pet Store

ah, so much to write about during my stay. I went shopping on Sunday, went to this small mall spot in neighbourhood. There was a big pet shop and of course I went in.... it's so different from the one in New York. It seems Japanese love Pomeranian, Chihuaua, Dacuhshund, (spell?) all kinds of small dogs! and they have ALL kinds of accesories, organic treats etc. Kind of extreme. Above is pet shop, it looks like a doggie day care....! 
This one is a photo of grooming place in the store, all dogs look so rich, looks like they are having better life than I do!!  A lot of teddy poodles.

and Most of all, this gourmet looking doggie treats. Oh my. Japanese have everything.... I didn't buy one for Nico because I think her daddy gets upset if I feed her this. hahaha. Nico, sorry! but I got you chicken stuff!!!

No comments: