Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Chorus Line





とぅ〜っ!ほうぅ〜っ!ミュージカル。
I went to see Chorus Line with my boyfriend's mom and visitors from Phillipine. A musical... I am not too crazy about it but I don't mind seeing it. The problem is the ticket is usually expensive around $100, so even though I live in New York City, the motivation for going to musical is pretty low for me. I'd rather have 20 glasses of beer for $100. .....Just kidding. That doesn't sound like a girl so please forget what I wrote. Anyway, the musical was entertaining like amazing casts singing and dancing so hard as if they are going to burst. The story was funny but I thought it was too long... like 3 hours almost? Maybe I should go to classical musical such as Lion King. I just think it's cool that a lot of people dream to be on the stage on broadway and you get to see top notch performances in New York. That's one thing great about this city.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

私はNYCに行った記念にシカゴみにいったよ~。かなりよかった。
映画も好きだけど、ミュージカルは本当に感激してしまった。
もし、機会があれば是非。