Friday, May 22, 2009

It's not too bad.

sometimes you cannot resist the flow.
and you find it's not too bad, it doesn't have to be too exciting or perfectly beautiful.
There are so much things in life that are beautiful but not perfect. 
They are shapeless and maybe not positive energy but sometime you need it and it's part of life.


There are no right answer but you go forward and move on.
Towards what you believe in, so it make more sense to yourself, to your world.
and you realize that you are full of yourself, when look around maybe I am the one who is helpless. Thought blaming others would save yourself?


There is no way to hide from oneself.
Brave enough to challenge yourself? I don't know. I don't know.
Always thought not giving a try is worse thing than failing.

Maybe I am forgetting to appreciate, living in the lukewarm world and forgetting what it is like to be cold or hot. but who said that's bad?
Scared of becoming lazy and numb to what I have.


Sometimes friends give you a fresh perspectives that you were not aware of. As you become an adult, you pretend more that you know and you pretend more that you are not hurt, you tell yourself that you are ok....and pretend that I understand. 


Maybe simply, there is no one answer to the questions.






 

2 comments:

mayu said...

to me, there's no answer to any question in life.
you make up the answer you feel correct from your experience.that's what makes us original.

just to share my perspective:)

saknak said...

mayu> Thank you for the comment~! yes,, I think I am stuck these days on many things..! sometimes it feels really frustrating.