Monday, May 25, 2009

Picnic in Tarry Town

Memorial day! GW Bridge with a huge flag... 
Nico is loving to stick her head out from the car window.最近顔を出す事を覚えた彼女。
My pregnant lady friend!  Looking at her belly growing is very magical!  We went to play tennis and went on a picnic afterwards. Peaceful place, my favorite spot! 

Nico kept rolling over on the grass... I wonder what she was doing but seems like she had a lot of fun doing that..
The biggest tree at the park! いつものお気に入りの公園でピクニック。


そしたら、珍しく鹿に遭遇。Deer didn't run away from us, which was surprised since we had Nico with us... the deer kept eating stuff there. I have never photographed a deer this close!! very excited....あぁ。写真撮るの大好き。I love taking photos... lots of fun stuff this weekend!

2 comments:

DK said...

nicoかわいゆすかわゆす〜(笑)

saknak said...

DK>かわいいでしょう。NYのしかもすごいでしょ。阿蘇に負けない自然!