Thursday, July 16, 2009

椿山荘 Chinzanso Fire Fly


Today I went to one of the traditional hotel.. people have wedding and stuff there. They have a beautiful garden and my parents had this tickets to buffet and fire fly watching. In Japan, Fire flies in the city is very rare.. although I see them everywhere in NYC!


The Buffet area looked like a huge wedding... Ate so much food. I bet Japanese buffet makes so much money since people don't eat much like.. in America! hahaha.


Afterwards I met up with my favorite girls. Middle one is getting married in 4 days!!! I love them so much, I have to see them as much as possible while I am staying here.


All of them are my high school friends, good friends-! had so much fun in Sinjuku random bar.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

おお!
日本にいるなら遊びにおいでよ。
飯田橋に事務所があるんだよ。

SHIGGY said...

あ。SHIGGYでした。

saknak said...

Shiggyさん>どうも!日本に1週間だけいます。。今回は短い滞在なので時間がないんですが、又次回是非よらして下さ〜い!