Friday, July 3, 2009

happy, listen, lean

Happy, Listen, Lean

those are the 3 things that I love about dogs.
They don't talk yet they can communicate so much without words.
very simple but their sincere attitude tells me more than words.

When Nico is just happy when she sees me, that makes me happy.
When Nico listens to me, I feel that she understands me.
and when she leans on me, I feel I am loved and trusted.


It really surprises me sometimes how much you can communicate important things without words. Dogs are very good at loving and trusting.

2 comments:

mayu said...

sometimes I feel if human beings were just like dogs, the world will be much more simple and full of love.
Words are unlimited yet limited.
If you know what I mean;)

saknak said...

Mayu> Yes, words are limited sometimes... or, it is so possible to express your feelings through gestures!