Saturday, July 18, 2009

I like not living in Japan


I like not living in Japan... I miss it but it's great to see all friends and things in Japan so fresh! I have been seeing different friends, trying to meet as many people as possible. Above is at the mall, big big water melon. $300!

Going to cafe in the afternoon with friends and cocktail is advantage of being on vacation! Sweets are so good in Japan, cannot stop eating and ordering them! They have cocktails that I have never seen in New York.


Last night bunch of friends got together.. from New York, from Oregon, from High school... it was a good group! I was happy to see all of them also it is always nice to introduce friends to friends! The restaurant we went was full of non-Japanese!

Had a great night, we continued drinking... until... morning! more things happened and I will follow up what happened in the following post. Of course I missed the last train. Aw, Japanese train is nice but they stop so early!

6 comments:

Nico said...

wow, is that watermelon really $300??? Is there a shortage of melons in japan? those pastries look ill, i would destroy them.

miyabi said...

さくらー!
会えてよかった。楽しかったよ☆
次はNYでぜひ。

Have fun during the rest of your stay in Japan!

Hardboiled Wonderland said...

Hey Sak,
I'm glad you have a great time in Japan. I totally understand how you feel~~ When are you coming back to NY? Tuesday..right?
miss ya. let's meet up soon.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hana said...

Hey in the end, we managed to meet up and spent time more than a moment! See, I show up in your pics a lot this time :)) It is really fun to have you always! See you soon ne!

saknak said...

miyabi>ありがとう!!本当、ちょっとだったけど会えてよかった。また、遊ぼう!
Hardboiled> Thanks for the comment, I am back now! I got some pens for Hux!!
Hana> I know, I was thinking the same thing. we rock!