Saturday, August 15, 2009

Busy week passed and survived


It's so hot, even Nico doesn't know what to do, today she was holding the stick and did not even chew it... she stayed that pose for like 10 min. panting! anyway it's good to have some sunny days, I have missed it!

Brian is doing well in Myammar, sounds like it is a beautiful country and people are nice. So-kun, he said it's like Aso but 50 years ago. (not sure if you see this) anyway. He said saknak.com is restricted in Myammar. Sad....

I have had such a busy week at work and also since I was upset at many things, I was busy drinking and shopping all week and destroyed myself. So yesterday I went swimming at night and made myself tired and refresh so I sleep in this morning.. (great!) It actually worked pretty well. I am not tired at all today. I cleaned the house for guests in the evening. (I should invite friends more so the house stays clean...)

Going to eat ramen tonight, I should take a picture to show you since last time I only took a photo of the shop.

No comments: