Sunday, August 9, 2009

Summer Colored market

Not really summerish this year in New York, still a lot of rainy days but Sat. was good sunny day! I was hanging out with girl friends after long drinking night of Friday. A lot of complaining about my work, thanks friends for listening, I feel so much better now.
Green market at Union Sq. is really colorful right now with summer vegetable! I wanted to buy so many things but since Brian is gone for Myammar for a while, I just looked at them. I had a cup of cold mint tea which was great refreshing drink...!
Colorful tomatoes in different shapes! they look so good.. I wish my skin color changes like tomatoes depends on the day, wouldn't that be fun?


My friend picking up sage. I would like to have a garden full of herbs!

2 comments:

DK said...

colorful fruits よかね〜。
写真から香りまで溢れてきそうね。

saknak said...

今が市場はいい時期です。桃おいしいよ!